The ICC Professional Chapter of Pennsylvania, ICC-PCPA, is a Chartered Chapter of the International Code Council.
The Chapter was first chartered by BOCA® in the 1980’s. Aa a Professional Chapter, we represent design professionals and other individuals whose profession or business will benefit from participation in the ICC. We serve the entire State of Pennsylvania.
There are many benefits for members offered at the Chapter level. Given today’s uncertain business and economic climate, wouldn’t it make sense to take full advantage of opportunities to stay current with building safety industry news, to network with colleagues, potential business partners and even future employers/employees, and to enhance your reputation in your local community? You bet it does. And here’s how you can do it — through the chapters of the International Code Council® (ICC®).
ICC: “People helping people build a safer world” ™
How ICC Chapter Participation Benefits You
- Affiliate with or actively participate in a multinational membership association dedicated to building safety and fire prevention.
- Stay abreast of the latest industry trends.
- Advance your career by gaining important insights on building and fire prevention related issues in your local area and state.
- Increase your knowledge by attending chapter-sponsored continuing educational workshops and seminars.
- Network with industry peers.
Uniform Construction Code Continuing Education Recognized Provider
ICC-PCPA is a local chapter of the ICC.
- The following is taken from the L & I web site:
- “A model code agency or its accredited local chapter: the International Code Council (ICC) and any of its local chapters”